MoveApps helps you to move your apps 2 SD card i.e. get more free internal phone storage space.
A must have app to save your phone storage. An easy to use app with great UI.
* List all movable apps i.e. those apps that can be moved to SD card
* Notification when there is a new app installed which can be moved to SD card
* Add movable apps to ignore list, to stop notification for those apps
* Move all apps with menu button and more than one app with multiple mode
* Also lists Phone Only Apps, SD Card Apps and All Apps
* Move apps to SD card
* Move apps back to phone internal storage from SD card
* Sort app by name, date and size
* Caching for fast access(in case app takes a lot of time to load)
* Info bar to show memory info (phone and SD card) and number of apps
* Customize notification with sound, vibration and light
* View app details
* Uninstall app
* Open app
* View app in Google Android Market
* Share apps with your friends
This is the main and possibly most interesting feature of AppMgr III (App 2 SD). It allows you to free up memory space by storing files on your SD card. There are also some other useful features that will help you batch install and uninstall apps (using APKs). That means that you could, for example, quickly install three or four games with just a tap.
Another intriguing feature allows you to hide system apps that you never use but normally cannot erase. All that it does is hide the icon so you don’t have to see it anymore, but that’s still pretty nice.
AppMgr III (App 2 SD) is a useful tool for managing apps on your Android device. Its interface may not be completely intuitive, but it gives you everything you need within a pretty attractive format.